Torrent (Condemned # 1) by Gemma James

She sent an innocent man to prison. Now, eight years later, he's returning the favor... 

I’ve been obsessed with Rafe Mason since I was thirteen. The twisted part of this story is that I still want him, even now.

Now that he's holding me captive on an island.

Rafe has his reasons for doing what he's doing, and if I'm honest, I can't blame him. I’m the girl who sent him to prison for a heinous crime he didn't commit.

But now he's free and the tables have turned...now he's the one driven by obsession.

TORRENT is a new adult dark romance with disturbing themes and explicit content that includes sexual situations and violence. Intended for adult readers 18+ only. If you are easily offended by dark subject matter, this story is probably not for you. 


Expected Release Date: July 22, 2014



Comments