In the Loop

OMG.....I NEED the book NOW!!!!


Thoughtful by SC Stephens 
(The Thoughtless Series #1.5 Kellan's POV)
Expected Release Date: Feburary 24, 2015

The THOUGHTLESS SERIES by SC Stephens is one my of FAVORITE series.
Kellan's point of view of 'Thoughtless'

The only place Kellan Kyle has ever felt at home is onstage. Gripping his guitar in a darkened bar, he can forget his painful past. These days his life revolves around three things: music, his bandmates, and hot hookups. Until one woman changes everything…

Kiera is the kind of girl Kellan has no business wanting-smart, sweet, and dating his best friend. Certain he could never be worthy of her love, he hides his growing attraction…until Kiera’s own tormented heart hints that his feelings might not be one-sided. Now, no matter the consequences, Kellan is sure of one thing-he won’t let Kiera go without a fight


She handed me the necklace, and my fingers were shaking as I took it. The guitar was perfectly crafted, delicate, but sturdy, and there was a large circle diamond in the center that sparkled in the lights. It was me, and it was Kiera…the perfect embodiment of what we were, or rather, what we’d never be. I couldn’t think of anything better to give her, to help her remember me, and what we’d gone through. “I’ll take it,” I whispered, not even looking at the price tag.

“Excellent,” the woman beamed. “I’ll go ring you up.”

While she walked away, Evan stepped up to me. “Kellan…you can’t expect her to wear that. It’s too obvious.”

I shook my head as I stared at the glow emanating from the diamond. “I don’t expect her to. I don’t expect anything. But this is what I want to give her.” My eyes were watering when I looked over at him. “This is how I want to say goodbye.”

Comments