REVIEW - Lock & Key (Lock & Key, Book #1) by Cat Porter



I suppose some of us have to get really dirty before we can become truly clean. I was allegedly South Dakota's most famous Old Lady. Sixteen years ago I had survived my Old Man’s murder. Never again. Never again will I surrender my heart. Never again will I sacrifice to the Club. But that all changed in one night. I came home and crashed into him, and my past and present blew up in my face. Both of us lonely, running on empty, and unwilling to admit it. Until now. Now I feel things I'd forgotten about, want things I'd cut out of my insides. Love not only stings when you lose it, when it’s ripped away, When it first sinks its teeth into you, it can cut just as raw and sting just as deep. I'd forgotten that.
Who holds the keys to betrayal? To suspicion? To trust? To brotherhood? To family? To redemption and a bleeding heart? Right now, I just might. This is BOOK ONE of the Lock & Key Series

Warning: This work of fiction contains graphic language, sex, and material some readers may find objectionable.

Lock & Key (Lock & Key, Book #1) by Cat Porter
Hella Good!!!! Not the action-packed story with hot dirty bikers and page burning sex that we are use to reading, but an engaging tale of LOVE, LOYALTY, HEARTBREAK, SACRIFICE and INTRIGUE with hot dirty bikers and page burning sex.

Grace "Little Sister" Quillen is truly a kickass heroine. She returns home after sixteen years for her sister, Ruby only to be pulled back into the biker life she left behind so long ago. We get a look at her past life with Jake "Dig" and her present life with Miller "Lock". I am not going into detail but there is a lot going on and this book should NOT be overlooked. 

It made me rethink what I such look for and expect from future biker book reads.






A writer, a scribbler, a daydreamer, a lip-biting romantic, an optimist with a twist and a twisted imagination.And I don’t want to be cured of any of those. Ever. 

Cat Porter was born and raised in New York City, but also spent a few years in Europe and Texas along the way. As an introverted, only child, she had very big, but very secret dreams for herself. She graduated from Vassar College, was a struggling actress, an art gallery girl, special events planner, freelance writer, restaurant hostess and had all sorts of other crazy jobs all hours of the day and night to help make her dreams come true. She has two children’s books traditionally published under her maiden name. She now lives in Athens, Greece with her husband and three children, and freaks out regularly and still daydreams way too much. She is addicted to the History Channel, her iPad, her husband’s homemade red wine, really dark chocolate, and her Nespresso coffee machine. Writing keeps her somewhat sane, extremely happy, and a productive member of society.

Comments